We cannot wait to welcome you back on Saturday 4th July! We have been closely following the Government guidelines to ensure our venue and staff can serve you and your guests safely. Below you will find some safety measures we will be implementing:
- Staff will have temperature checks before each shift.
- All staff will be wearing masks/shields.
- We have increased our cleaning regime. We will be cleaning more often and with new products proven to kill Covid 19.
- There will be a hand sanitizer station at the entrance. It will be compulsory for all customers to sanitize their hands before entering.
- Hand sanitizer will be available within the venue too.
- Cashless payments will be preferred.
- Reduced furniture to help aid social distancing.
- Reduced capacity.
Due to increased restrictions and limited capacity bookings are strongly advised.